Utah DWR social media comments policy
If you wish to post a comment on our social media pages, please keep the following in mind:
The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources' social media accounts are intended to provide a platform for those who enjoy Utah's fish and wildlife resources to discuss events, issues, related news and activities. Each account is a family-friendly page, so we ask that you please keep your comments respectful, clean and on-topic.
Please note that the comments (and any other material) posted by participants on these social media sites (User Content) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, its employees or the State of Utah.
Additionally, we reserve the right to remove any comments, links or photos that contain:
- Profane, graphic or obscene language or material
- Abusive, hateful, offensive or denigrating language that defames any individual, group, race or organization
- Threats or personal attacks (including @ tags to DWR employee profiles)
- Links to any other website
- References to illegal drugs or other illegal activity not related to fish and/or wildlife
- Sexual content, spam, solicitations or ads
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users
- Inflammatory, irrelevant and off-topic material
- Content that violates a copyright, trademark or other legal ownership interest of any party
Commenters who repeatedly violate the Division's comments policy may be banned from DWR social media pages.
We reserve the right to change our policy at any time or for any reason.