Information regarding falconry and falconry regulations in Utah
Falconry applications and forms
- Falconry capture report
- 2019 falconry annual reporting form — (PDF)
- Resident apprentice class falconer COR application — (PDF)
- Resident general or master class falconer COR application — (PDF)
- Peregrine falcon application — (PDF)
- Falconry program change of address form — (PDF)
- Migratory bird acquisition and disposition report form 3-186A — (PDF)
- The 2019 falconry-take application period for peregrine falcons will take place from 8 a.m. on Feb. 1 to 11:59 p.m. on March 29, 2019.
- The 2019 peregrine falcon take season will be open from May 1 to Aug. 31, 2019.
- Visit our wildlife calendar for application dates, deadlines and season dates.