Private Aquaculture Advisory Council
Information council meeting agendas, meeting materials & minutes
The Private Aquaculture Advisory Council (PAAC) provides advice and recommendations to the commissioner of the Department of Agriculture and Food and members of the Utah Wildlife Board regarding private fish ponds, private fish stocking and other private aquaculture-related items in Utah.
The Private Aquaculture Advisory Council consists of 10 members who represent the following groups:
- Two Utah Division of Wildlife Resources employees
- Two Utah Department of Agriculture and Food employees
- One public member representing angling interests
- Two public members representing the private aquaculture industry
- Three public members representing private ponds or fee-fishing facilities.
Upcoming PAAC meetings
Information about the next meeting is not yet available.
Recent PAAC meetings
June 2019 Council meeting
- Agenda (PDF)
- Regulatory costs on U.S. salmonid farms (PDF)
- R657-59-11. Species and Reproductive Capabilities of Aquaculture Product Authorized by Area for Stocking in Private Fish Ponds and Short-Term Fishing Events (PDF)