Peterson Crawford #2
Located approximately nine miles south and east of the town of Lynndyl.
- Open only for mule deer hunting during the archery season and waterfowl hunting
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: This property is only open during the mule deer archery season and for waterfowl hunting.
When opened: See current big game guidebook. Archery hunting only and during the waterfowl season
Species present: Mule deer and waterfowl
Area: 206 Acres