Peterson Cliff Place
This hunting property is located approximately 10 miles south of the town of Lynndyl.
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses, livestock, or machinery
Special rules: This property is only open for the general-season archery deer hunt.
When opened: During the general-season archery deer in the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Note: The 2013 general-season archery deer hunt runs Aug. 17–Sep. 13, 2013.
Species present: Mule deer
Area: 80 acres