Kingston Canyon property:
This property is one mile west of Otter Creek State Park.
- All hunters and anglers must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
- Since there is a residence on the property, hunters and anglers must use extra caution
When opened: Year-round between July 1, 2011 and April, 1 2016.
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, chukar partridge, Waterfowl
Acres to hunt: 788
Anglers may harvest: All legal aquatic species
Area to fish: 2.1 miles