L Wells property
This hunting property is located about 1 mile northeast of the junction of SR-95 and SR-24 near Hanksville. Turn left at the 700 North sign and drive west to the end of 700 North.
- All hunters must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: Stay away from livestock.
When opened: Year round for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; ending April 1, 2017
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, ring-necked pheasant, cotton-tailed rabbit, wild turkey, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon, waterfowl and coyote
Area to hunt: 57.4 acres