J Vaughn property:
This property consists of a stretch of Cottonwood Creek just north of Orangeville, UT. NOTE: The J Vaughn property connects the two sections of the R & A Earley property.
- All hunters and anglers must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No dogs allowed
When opened: Year-round for the years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; ending June 1, 2016.
Anglers may harvest: All legal aquatic species (primarily brown trout)
Area to fish: 0.25 miles