T Munns #3 (Hansel Valley) property
This hunting property is located about 4.4 miles south of the Hansel Valley Road and I-84 junction at Hansel Valley Road and 18400 North. Parking is 0.3 miles south of this junction.
- All hunters must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: All hunters are required to contact Tim or Laurie Munns at 435-872-8292 prior to accessing property.
When opened: September 1 through February 29 for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; ending February 29, 2016
Hunters may harvest: cotton-tailed rabbit, chukar partridge, gray (Hungarian) partridge, mourning dove, and sharp-tailed grouse
Area to Hunt: 1,702 acres