This hunting and fishing property consists of .52 miles of stream and 124 acres of land along the Weber River, near the town of Hoytsville.
- All anglers must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses, livestock or machinery
When opened: Year round for the years 2013 and 2014; ending December 31, 2014.
Species present: Waterfowl, brown trout, cutthroat trout, rainbow trout, whitefish and Utah sucker
Area: .52 miles of stream and 124 acres of land