Holmes Creek Reservoir
To reach the property from Layton, turn west off US-89 onto Gentile Street (just north of 1200 North).
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- Priority for use is given to Holmes Creek Ski Club. Non-motorized boaters are required to fish east of the buoy line or leave the reservoir when skiers are present.
- Fishing is allowed on the entire reservoir and, when skiers aren't present, throughout the reservoir.
When opened: Year round for the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Species present: Rainbow trout, black crappie, bluegill, white bass, walleye, largemouth bass and channel catfish
Area: 31 acres