Approximately six miles south and west of Howell on UT83.
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: Limit of 10 hunters per day. Landowner must be contacted prior to hunting the property. Contact Jeff Douglas at (435) 279-1037 for access. WIA property is closed the first 3 days of the pheasant season for Howell Valley Gun Club permit holders. The general public may start hunting the Tuesday following the pheasant opener.
When opened: Sept. 1 through Feb. 28. Closed the first 3 days of the pheasant opener.
Species present: Partridge, pheasant, rabbit/hare, dove/pigeon, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote
Area: 118 Acres