Burt Trust property:
This property is located about 18 miles west of Tremonton, Utah. Take I-15 North to Corinne Exit #365. Head west and north past Thiokol and ATK. Turn left onto 18800 W and go north 1.1 miles. Turn left and head west for 1 mile to parking and registration box.
- All hunters must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
- Please check the Little Mountain Cattle Co. Hunting property for access
When opened: Between August 20 and February 28 for the years 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, ring-necked pheasant, cotton-tailed rabbit, chukar partridge, gray (Hungarian) partridge, blue grouse, ruffed grouse, mourning dove, bobcat and coyote
Acres to hunt: 640