Andy Adams Reservoir
This fishing property is located about 2 miles southwest from the junction of SR-193 and US-89. From this junction travel west on SR-193 to Church Street, then southwest to Fairfield Road. On Fairfield Road travel south to Gordon Ave. Then west to the end of Gordon Ave. Travel south to the reservoir.
- All anglers must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: No motorized watercraft allowed on the reservoir.
When opened: January 1 through December 31 for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; ending December 31, 2016
Anglers may harvest: All legal aquatic species, primarily rainbow trout, bulegill, largemouth bass, channel catfish, and common carp
Area to fish: 42 acres