L Foy property:
This property is located in the Ashley National Forest, about 17 miles south of Duchesne, Utah.
- All hunters must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
- Since this land provides access to 2,400 acres of USFS land, hunters must contact Leo Foy at (435) 503-1688 before accessing the property.
When opened: Between August 15 and January 31 for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016; ending January 31, 2016.
Hunters may harvest:Mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, pheasant, coyote and fox
Acres to hunt: 400