S L Ekins property
This hunting property is located about 2.3 miles south from Genola on US-6.
- All hunters must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
When opened: Year round for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; ending February 10, 2017
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, chukar partridge, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon, California quail and coyote.
Area to hunt: 545 acres