Grantsville CD property:
This property is located approximately seven miles southwest of Grantsville, UT.
- All hunters and anglers must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
When opened: Year round until January 1, 2018.
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, cotton-tailed rabbit, chukar partridge, gray (Hungarian) partridge, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon, wild turkey and coyote
Acres to hunt: 1,082