C Beck Property
From I-15 take exit 257B US-6 E toward Price. Continue on US 6 to HWY89, about 14 miles until HWY89 bears south. Follow to UT117 to Pigeon Hollow Road on the left.
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
1. Access C Beck WIA from Pigeon Hollow Rd. across from White Hill WMA main entrance.
2. Access road is .8 miles to C Beck WIA
3. No hunting on either side of access road. It is private property.
4. Access C Beck WIA with ATV's, foot or horseback only.
5. No vehicles unless retrieving game.
When opened: Year round
Species present: Mule deer, elk, rabbit/hare, dove/pigeon, coyote
Area: 400 acres